freetds - Re: Example source codes

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mark Schaal <mark AT champ.tstonramp.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Example source codes
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:44:09 -0700 (PDT)

I have a patch that should work for money->flt8 and I'll be looking at
fixing up the other non-BLOB types.

Mark

*** src/tds/convert.c Wed Sep 1 15:20:26 1999
--- src/tds/convert.c~ Wed Sep 1 14:52:46 1999
***************
*** 346,350 ****
{
! long high;
! unsigned long low;
! double dmoney;

--- 346,348 ----
{
! unsigned long dollars, hundreths,bignum;

***************
*** 355,372 ****
break;
- case SYBFLT8:
- #if defined(HW_LITTLE_ENDIAN)
- high = *(long *)src;
- low = *(long *)(src + 4);
- #elif defined(HW_BIG_ENDIAN)
- /* Using memcpy to avoid alignment (bus error)
- * problems on SPARC. I don't know if there's
- * a better way to do this.
- */
- memcpy(&high, src, 4);
- memcpy(&low, src+4, 4);
- #endif
- dmoney = (double)high * 65536 * 65536 + (double)low;
- dmoney = dmoney / 10000;
- *(double *)dest = dmoney;
- break;
case SYBMONEY: