freetds - Much better. Re: Getting closer.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu AT internetcds.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Much better. Re: Getting closer.
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:44:42 -0700 (PDT)

OK, clarification, apology, and much happiness.

I had just taken main.t, replaced the query for test 4 with my query, and
was trying that. Hence I was hitting the defined $_ issue listed below.

Now it returns just what I expect, modulo that it's 0 instead of 0.0, but
I can work with that just fine.

So my apologies for the false alarm, it was and is working.