freetds - Re: Better/notsobetter... Re: DBD::Sybase 0.19 and snapshot from today.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Better/notsobetter... Re: DBD::Sybase 0.19 and snapshot from today.
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 23:42:18 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, I've checked in the varbinary conversion stuff. There shouldn't be
anymore of the 'Attempting to convert unknown source type xx' messages. If
you see any, let me know any I can patch it up in pretty short order.

You guys have been really great with the problem reports. It makes my
life alot easier. :)

Well I'm off to bed, g'night everyone

Brian

By the way, if anybody is looking for an easy task to sink their teeth
into, there is a lot of relatively easy but monotonous work to do in the
convert functions to go from one datatype to the others. It's all in
src/tds/convert.c and the code should be pretty easy to follow.