freetds - Re: Thanks! CVS Repository, becoming actively involved

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Serge Knystautas <sergek AT lokitech.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Thanks! CVS Repository, becoming actively involved
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:56:48 -0400

I would very much like to help out as well. I've written Brian a couple
of times with patches to the JDBC driver (specifically, handling close
() calls and some of the ResultSetMetaData method implementations), but
haven't received anything back. I'd like to contribute towards bug
fixes and the MS SQL Server implementation. Right now the CVS server is
not organized by package name, and not in a src directory like things
are handled in the Java Apache project. Does anybody else have
read/write access to the CVS server, or are all code fixes submitted
through Brian?

Anyway, if anybody does stand up and say they're responsible for the
FreeTDS-JDBC driver, please let me know as well. Thanks.

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com