freetds - Re: freetds_jdbc

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: nbhanji AT home.com
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: freetds_jdbc
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 19:59:14 +0000

Hello,

Thank you for responding. 1. In Common.java. I changed the user to sa, and
the
password to
the sa's password. I made sure the ports are ok which is 8100. I tests that
came
with sybase
in ctlib, and dblib and itworks fine.

in common.java the setting is as follows:
Class.forname("com.internetcds.jdbc.tds.SybaseDriver");
String url = "jdbc:freetds:sybase://192.168.1.1:8100/pubs2";
String user = "sa";
String password = "sapassword";