freetds - DBD::FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Andrew Pimlott <pimlott AT MATH.HARVARD.EDU>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: DBD::FreeTDS
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:23:56 -0400 (EDT)

I just started playing with DBD::FreeTDS, and I want to congratulate and
thank the author for the progress so far.

I glanced at the KNOWN_BUGS file and may recognize the first one,
concerning bools. When you include "perl.h", which includes "handy.h",
bool is #define'd to char. This may be confusing some other code. For
example, in a module that I wrote in C++ (where bool is a builtin type), I
had to #undef bool after #include "perl.h".

Sorry if this is obvious and doesn't add any information.

Andrew

  • DBD::FreeTDS, Andrew Pimlott, 06/28/1999