freetds - DBD-FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Ian Smith <Smith AT ian.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: DBD-FreeTDS
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 09:59:59 -0500 (EST)

How difficult is it to build a new version of the Perl DBD module for
FreeTDS? FInding *that* little gem made my life much, much easier,
even though some datatypes like money still are not working yet.

I tried to pull in the latest FreeTDS source into the DBD module,
but had numerous compile errors with not being able to find functions
during compiling and linking.

Is there an easy step I am missing, or should I just wait for the next
release? (I know it's still a pre-production release, but it's too
darn usefull for me to not want to tinker with it:)

--
Smith AT ian.org

  • DBD-FreeTDS, Ian Smith, 03/22/1999