freetds - Re: compile DBD-ODBC with freetds

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Peter Haworth <pmh AT edison.ioppublishing.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: compile DBD-ODBC with freetds
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 10:17:46 +0000 (GMT)

Speaking of DBI, has anyone managed to get DBD::Sybase (using FreeTDS) or
DBD::FreeTDS on Solaris to talk to MS SQL on NT? I've hacked the build as
mentioned previously on the list to build big-endian, and with I DBD::Sybase I
can successfully connect to the server, but it always complains that any rows
returned have zero columns, and DBD::FreeTDS always dumps core when trying to
connect.

--
Peter Haworth pmh AT edison.ioppublishing.com
"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."