freetds - ODBC uses iODBC dm

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: ODBC uses iODBC dm
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 21:03:47 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

Well, I've converted the primitive odbc stuff that I had written to use
iODBC as a driver manager and it even runs the sample if you're gentle
with it. I'm learning quite a bit more about ODBC than I cared to. :)

I had some server library and login fixes almost ready to go when my hd on
my primary machine took a dive. (Makes the most interesting clunking noise
when it spins up; I've never heard one do that before). So, I'm kinda
disheartened about retyping that at the moment. I'm sitting here on
a 14" monitor with a 256k paradise isa vga card, thank heaven for
virtual consoles!

Cheers,

Brian

  • ODBC uses iODBC dm, Brian Bruns, 02/07/1999