freetds - Re: pre-release Solaris

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Gregg Jensen <greggj AT savvis.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: pre-release Solaris
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:10:02 -0600

Also, on Solaris (Sparc) with a fresh compile of sqsh-1.4, there is no output
as a
result of any statement. I tried a simple statement in dbtest and the same
query in
sqsh, and got the correct output in dbtest but not in sqsh. I have confirmed
that
it is using the correct library. After lunch I will try it on Linux (after I
change
the ENDIANness). But, if you have any ideas fire away.

Gregg