freetds - Re: CTLib improvements/SQSH 1.6 running

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: CTLib improvements/SQSH 1.6 running
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:21:57 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Brian Bruns wrote:

> Hrmmm....My results:

Sorry to followup my own post, but...I've tested t0004 and t0005 on BSDI
(which meant doing a fresh checkout from CVS) and they worked. So, its
not a matter of missing a checkin. *shrug again*

As far as t0008 goes, dbclrbuf() must leave at least one row in the row
buffer (100 rows in row buf, request to clear 100 rows actually clears
99). So, I checked in a fix a few minutes ago and all is well with
t0008. This is documented behaviour by the way, it absolutely amazes
me how good the Sybase documentation is sometimes.

That leaves t0003, which I will hopefully get to tonight or tommorow.

Cheers,

Brian