freetds - Re: How I got FreeTDS to work on Solaris

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Gregg Jensen <greggj AT savvis.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: How I got FreeTDS to work on Solaris
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 07:22:32 -0600

Dan Nguyen wrote:

> Run the configure script.

But running configure produces:

creating libtool
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... yes
./configure: test: argument expected

Did you fix this? If so, it would be great to get the patches into CVS. I
bet that
others are having problems with this as well. I wanted to get this running
today,
so I will also take a look at what is needed.

Gregg