freetds - Re: Big changes

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Rasmus Lerdorf <rasmus AT lerdorf.on.ca>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Big changes
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 01:49:24 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

> If any of the PHP guys on the list are reading, if you have a way of
> testing the modules (ie sybase) without a webserver (maybe some test
> harness code) please let me know it would help shorten the debug cycle.

zeev AT php.net or tom AT go2net.com may be able to help you out. Zeev wrote
both the db and the ct library modules for PHP. Tom has been doing a lot
of wotk on the ct library code lately. I have forwarded your message and
you should be able to follow up with them directly. I don't work with
Sybase much myself.

-Rasmus