freetds - Re: freetds-0.31 out

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: freetds-0.31 out
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 09:37:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 4 Sep 1998, Mihai Ibanescu wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Released 0.31, fixing the things Brian pointed out. Available at
>
> ftp://sysadm.dntis.ro/pub/devel/feetds
>
> Comments and suggestions are welcomed.
> Probably this is the last version I am releasing, since I am not
> maintaining the code. Please, Brian, take it and add the patches (and of
> course `make dist' :-)

the /usr/local/freetds from make install looks very nice. One slight
problem though. If an interfaces file already exists in that directory we
should preserve it instead of overwriting it. I've put a fix in the
current version (along with some misc. other fixes). It's at:

ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/freetds-current.tgz

> Best wishes,
> Mihai
>
> Mihai Ibanescu Dynamic Network Technologies
> http://sysadm.dntis.ro/~misa Moara de Foc 35, et. 7, 6600 Iasi
> misa AT dntis.ro tel. +40-32-252936

Thanks again

Brian