freetds - Re: TDS Website Revamp

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: Re: TDS Website Revamp
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 13:1:0

Looks great. I like the shadowy code under the banner. :)

One thing...can we moved the TDS Gateway stuff down closer to the bottom
since little has been done on it yet? (and it's a sorta separate project
anyway)

Also, can you send it as a tarball to freetds AT sunsite.unc.edu and I'll post
it up there? (I'll get you access, but I have to change passwords first and
am going through proxy right now and can't).

Brian

  • TDS Website Revamp, Jamison Stepan, 09/03/1998
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: TDS Website Revamp, Brian Bruns, 01/29/2024