fingerlakespermaculture - Unlawning thesis presentation on Friday

  • From: Bonita Ford <info AT northeastpermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Unlawning thesis presentation on Friday
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 13:25:18 -0400

"Grass Lawns: The biggest crop grown in North America is inedible."

Friday, June 2, from 7pm to 8pm (Eastern).

We are delighted that Linzi Redekop, one of PAN’s board members, will present their thesis project to our community.

Get the Zoom link here:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0kde6srj0sGNFtT__AGwBzzwaIVHzt4J3U#/registration

While there is no fee for this presentation, donations to PAN are very much appreciated.

https://northeastpermaculture.org/get-involved/donate/

--
Bonita Eloise Ford
PAN Board Coordinator

  • Unlawning thesis presentation on Friday, Bonita Ford, 05/31/2023