fingerlakespermaculture - new events and perks for members of Permaculture Association of the Northeast

  • From: Bonita Ford <info AT northeastpermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: new events and perks for members of Permaculture Association of the Northeast
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 10:08:17 -0400

Hi friends. Permaculture Association of the Northeast (PAN) is offering two new events and new perks for our members. If you were considering becoming a PAN member or renewing your membership, we hope this might be a good incentive. :)

NETWORK NOURISHMENT SOIREE
Wednesday, May 18, 7:00 to 8:30 pm

Are you missing your PAN buddies? Are you new to PAN membership and want to meet other members? Do you want to expand your permaculture network and share resources, conversation, and maybe even find places to collaborate? Is it time to dust off your People Skills and talk to some other humans? It’s been awhile since we’ve gathered up and said hello.  And pretty soon folks will be scattering off to summer plans. So before that happens, we thought we’d invite all of the current PAN members to gather up to say hello, share what you’ve been up to, and what you’re looking forward to doing. The folks in attendance will determine what topics we cover.

Link to optional pre-event “survey” (no RSVP necessary).
Tuesday, May 10, at 5 pm

Did you know you have access to fiscal sponsorship services through PAN? We offer our legal and tax exempt 501(c)3 status to members to help build capacity for local permaculture initiatives. Read more about fiscal sponsorship with PAN. https://northeastpermaculture.org/fiscal-sponsorship/

We are growing our fiscal sponsorship benefits to members by launching the Grants Working Group. The Grants Working Group is a quarterly community skillshare meeting. At the meeting, members will share grant-writing tips and resources, their experiences with grants, discuss new grant opportunities, learn more about the PAN fiscal sponsorship process, and build new connections with other members.

Please join us for our first meeting and bring your ideas for grant recommendations.

WEBINAR RECORDINGS
Did you miss our last two webinars, "From Access to Sovereignty: Conversations about Equitable Land Use" and "Roundtable Discussion on Decolonizing Permaculture"? Did you know that PAN members have free access to all our past webinar recordings?
Login to your PAN account and go to the “MembersOnly” tab to access links to all of the above.
https://northeastpermaculture.org/member-manage-account/#myaccount

NOT A MEMBER YET?
If you’re interested, we invite you to become a member.
https://northeastpermaculture.org/become-a-member/#join

--
Bonita Eloise Ford
PAN Board Coordinator

  • new events and perks for members of Permaculture Association of the Northeast, Bonita Ford, 05/06/2022