fingerlakespermaculture - Webinar: Permaculture Tools & Strategies during Crisis (May 27)

  • From: Cayuta Sun Farm <cayutasunfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Webinar: Permaculture Tools & Strategies during Crisis (May 27)
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 10:32:47 -0400

Presented by the Permaculture Association of the Northeast:

Join us on May 27 from 7:00 - 8:30 PM EST for a conversation with Permaculture activists, designers and educators as we explore questions about mutual aid, people care, and organizing in this time of COVID-19 including: What are some permaculture tools and strategies people are leaning on to get through this time collectively and equitably? How can we leverage this moment to create lasting transformational change?

For more information or to register for this event, please visit: http://northeastpermaculture.org/webinar/

  • Webinar: Permaculture Tools & Strategies during Crisis (May 27), Cayuta Sun Farm, 05/18/2020