fingerlakespermaculture - Business Planning for New Farmers - Ithaca, NY - please share

  • From: Elizabeth Wellspring Forest Farm <elizabeth AT wellspringforestfarm.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Business Planning for New Farmers - Ithaca, NY - please share
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 16:06:45 -0500

Please share with your networks:

  2020 Grow Your Farm Business Course

9-Week Series, Wednesdays 6-9 pm, January 22-March 25, 2020
Just Be Cause Center, Ithaca NY
$100-$350 sliding scale, solidarity pricing available

Enroll in Groundswell Center for Local Food & Farming's Grow Your Farm Business Course and learn about the core pieces of planning a farm business! Develop a strong farmer to farmer network and create your farm business plan!

Topics include:
  • Goal setting and business plan development
  • Assessing financial feasibility
  • Incorporating equity in your farm business
  • Marketing
  • Funding and resource opportunities
  • & more!
This course is designed as a 9-week intensive, however, sessions are also available for individual enrollment. The course is taught by a team of business instructors, farmers and social justice leaders.

Check online to learn more about this year’s instructors and course schedule.

Register by January 13th on our website here or by calling 607-319-5095.

 Special thanks to our course sponsors:
Farm Credit East
Alternatives Federal Credit Union
GreenTree Garden Supply
Wegmans

  • Business Planning for New Farmers - Ithaca, NY - please share, Elizabeth Wellspring Forest Farm, 12/17/2019