fingerlakespermaculture - Visit Pastured Goats & Volunteer at Rocky Acres Farm - tomorrow (Freeville, NY)

  • From: Elizabeth Wellspring Forest Farm <elizabeth AT wellspringforestfarm.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Visit Pastured Goats & Volunteer at Rocky Acres Farm - tomorrow (Freeville, NY)
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 10:28:20 -0400

GROUNDSWELL CENTER FOR LOCAL FOOD & FARMING

TOUR Pastured Goats and High-Tunnels & VOLUNTEER!

Rocky Acres Community Farm

Tuesday July 23

5:30-7:30pm

738 Sheldon Road

Freeville, NY 13068

Free, transportation available from Ithaca. RSVP here

Rocky Acres Community Farm, run by Rafael Aponte in Freeville, NY, is a local farm that raises goats, chickens, and vegetables. The farm is dedicated to regenerative farming practices and increasing the accessibility of healthy, fresh foods within our local community. Tuesday evening we will tour the farm, and spend 60-90 minutes offering help with some tasks around the farm.

 Join Groundswell Center in supporting our local farmers, and local farmers of color!

Visit the event page on our website, or on Facebook.

Hope to see you there!

--
Elizabeth
Executive Director

  • Visit Pastured Goats & Volunteer at Rocky Acres Farm - tomorrow (Freeville, NY), Elizabeth Wellspring Forest Farm, 07/22/2019