fingerlakespermaculture - Dance Party Fundraiser 9/28 for Local Herb Collective Bramble!

  • From: Kate Cardona <kate.w.cardona AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org, northeasternpermaculture AT lists.riseup.net
  • Subject: Dance Party Fundraiser 9/28 for Local Herb Collective Bramble!
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 00:09:49 -0400

Bramble is Blooming!
A Harvest Celebration Fundraiser & Barn Dance
Friday, September 28th | 5:30-10PM
Youth Farm, 23 Nelson Road, Ithaca NY
Sliding Scale $15 - $40, all are welcome!

Featuring a delicious, light, seasonal farm fresh meal,
plant walk, and dance party with DJ ha-MEEN!

Bramble Herb Collective is growing, and we can't do it without the support of our community.
Bramble is soon to be expanding into a larger retail space filled with possibility, and we are hosting a fundraising party to help make it happen!

Bramble is a retail store with bulk herbs & spices, medicine-making supplies and locally handcrafted products. Bramble is also a community space offering herbal health consultations, a lending library, classes and events. We believe that a healthy community requires access to sustainable, local medicine, and we are so excited to grow into our new space and deepen our ability to support the wellness of our community.

Join us on September 28th in celebration and support of Bramble's next phase!
FACEBOOK EVENT

  • Dance Party Fundraiser 9/28 for Local Herb Collective Bramble!, Kate Cardona, 09/13/2018