fingerlakespermaculture - PAN Omega Fall Educators' and Organizers' Retreat Registration is open - Registration deadline 10/2

  • From: "patty love/Barefoot Permaculture" <patty AT barefootpermaculture.com>
  • To: <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: PAN Omega Fall Educators' and Organizers' Retreat Registration is open - Registration deadline 10/2
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 09:09:29 -0400

Come share, learn, network, and play!...

Basics for the 2017 Northeast Permaculture Educators’ and Organizers’ Retreat
What:
  Networking, Co-Creation, and Fun (More info)
Date/Time:  Sunday, October 8 after 2 pm to Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Where:  Omega Institute, Rhinebeck, NY
Fees:
  $150 to Omega for dormitory style lodging, meals, and accommodations* plus
sliding scale registration fee to PAN ($40-$90 PAN Members/$50-100 for nonmembers)
Registration – (Note: There will be two steps):  I want to register!
Registration deadline is Monday, October 2nd!
Note:  This year, Omega’s child care is not available during this time.  Babies in arms are welcome to attend with parent(s).

Thanks for your patience with getting the registration opened.  We hope to see you there!

Warmly,
patty love, MALS, PDC

www.barefootpermaculture.com – owner
www.meetup.com/RochesterPermaculture/

I look forward to responding to you as soon as possible.  If you require my immediate attention or share my preference to minimize screen time, please call 585.506.6505.

"My life's purpose is gathering and sharing resources and information that regenerate my own and others' abundant existence and vibrant well-being." ~ patty love

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought."  ~ Albert Szent-Giorgi, Nobel Laureate

  • PAN Omega Fall Educators' and Organizers' Retreat Registration is open - Registration deadline 10/2, patty love/Barefoot Permaculture, 09/27/2017