fingerlakespermaculture - FLX Permaculture Weekend: August 25-27, 2017

  • From: michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org, upstatenypermaculture AT googlegroups.com
  • Subject: FLX Permaculture Weekend: August 25-27, 2017
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 16:01:52 -0400

4th Annual Finger Lakes Permaculture Weekend

Save the dates: August 25, 26 & 27, 2017

Full, continually updated description at:
http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/4th-annual-finger-lakes-permaculture-weekend/

Friday, August 25th

Permaculture films shown in Ithaca and surrounding communities in New York’s Finger Lakes region.

Saturday, Aug 26th

Tours of permaculture farms, gardens, parks, & homes with a post-tour reception at Finger Lakes Cider House

Sunday, Aug 27th

Regional Permaculture Convergence & Plant Sale at Cornell Cooperative Extension of Schuyler County in Montour Falls, N.Y.

Apply to put your site on the tour

If you can accept visitors for a full or half-day and can explain to others how permaculture design and principles are demonstrated on your site, you may still apply to join the tour.

Convergence Workshop Facilitators

We have a limited number of workshop spaces open so please contact us as soon as possible.

Volunteers Needed

Let us know your availability by filling out the form on our website: https://goo.gl/CdS2B4

Sponsorship

Our sponsors have been crucial supporters the last three years of the tour leading a weekend of free events for those who cannot afford a donation.  We are still seeking sponsors.

Thanks to the following for their early support for the weekend's events:
  • Alternatives Federal Credit Union
  • Ashley McGraw Architects
  • Cayuta Sun Farm
  • Cross Island Farms
  • Silver Tree Farm
  • Cross Island Farms
  • Dead Dog Farm

Visit FingerLakesPermaculture.org to learn about the Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute.

Information about the Permaculture Tour Weekend is found at: https://goo.gl/CdS2B4

  • FLX Permaculture Weekend: August 25-27, 2017, michael, 07/12/2017