fingerlakespermaculture - Seed Swap at CCE Tompkins, Sunday 3/26

  • From: "Chrys B. Gardener" <cab69 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: "Fingerlakes Permaculture List (fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org) (fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org)" <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Seed Swap at CCE Tompkins, Sunday 3/26
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 15:56:02 +0000

Community Seed Swap at CCE Tompkins

Sunday, March 26, 2017, 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM

615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca

Bring your extra seeds (home-saved or purchased) to share with others and go home with lots of seeds for your spring and summer planting! Learn about seed saving from some of our region’s avid seed savers, and take home seed varieties that you won’t find anywhere else and that are well-adapted to our growing conditions. Free hands-on demonstrations will also be held throughout the day on starting seeds, seed saving, seed cleaning and more!

Fee: $5 suggested donation, or free if you bring seeds to share!

Chrys Gardener
Commercial/Community Horticulture Educator
Cornell Cooperative Extension - Tompkins County
615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca NY 14850
(607)272-2292, extension 241
www.ccetompkins.org

  • Seed Swap at CCE Tompkins, Sunday 3/26, Chrys B. Gardener, 03/20/2017