fingerlakespermaculture - 10/29: jacket found at "Getting Started with Nut Trees" at CCE-Tompkins

  • From: "Sandra J. Repp" <sjr37 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: SUSTAINABLE_TOMPKINS-L <SUSTAINABLE_TOMPKINS-L AT list.cornell.edu>, NWAEG-L <NWAEG-L AT list.cornell.edu>, "Fingerlakes Permaculture List (fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org)" <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Barbara A. Sinn" <bas25 AT cornell.edu>
  • Subject: 10/29: jacket found at "Getting Started with Nut Trees" at CCE-Tompkins
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 19:40:12 +0000

Do you remember wearing a jacket to the "Getting Started With Nut Trees" class at Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County on Thursday, October 29 from 6:30-8:30 pm, but you haven't seen it since?  We found a jacket the next morning, and thought that surely someone would have come to claim it by now, but it’s still here. If you think you rolled up your jacket, stuck it under your seat, then left without it, give our front desk a call at 272-2292, give a brief description, and it’s yours (again!)

  • 10/29: jacket found at "Getting Started with Nut Trees" at CCE-Tompkins, Sandra J. Repp, 12/04/2015