fingerlakespermaculture - Register for the Northeast Permaculture Convergence

  • From: Michael Burns <Michael AT FingerLakesPermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Register for the Northeast Permaculture Convergence
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:37:01 -0400

From: "Lisa Fernandes (Resilience Hub)" <lisa AT resiliencehub.org>

Friends,

We are so pleased to invite all of you to the 2014 Northeast Regional Permaculture Convergence being held in Unity Maine.  It's shaping up to be a great event with incredible music, food, sessions and fun.  Consider tacking on a few days before or after to explore the coast or the mountains if you're visiting from away.

A few Convergence highlights:
  • All meals provided, hand-made on site with fresh local ingredients (included in your ticket).
  • Kids and youth activities all day Saturday and half-day Sunday.
  • Designers' Lounge returns during Saturday "happy hour" for sharing design work and getting inspired by each other's efforts.
  • Tons of great sessions (we're still adding them all to the roster!).
  • Evening music, dancing and fire circles.
  • River and lake swimming nearby.
  • Gorgeous woodland or field camping.  "Camper camping" space.  Dorm beds for those who prefer something else...
  • Field trips (optional) on Friday to see some amazing places that are making permaculture, biodynamics, natural building and related techniques happen in our climate zone.
  • Discounts for pulling a volunteer shift or two!
  • Vendors and barter blankets on the Common.
  • A chance to connect and get fired up by the connections and affinity we have for our work in the world!
  • A chance to spread out in rural Maine of the expansive grounds of our host, Maine Organic Farmers & Gardeners Association (MOFGA)!
  • An exclusive opportunity to get one of the coolest Convergence pieces of apparel ever made:)  You have to show up to get one...
  • An official hand-off to the 2015 Convergence location team.
  • And more!!!

Join us!!!!
Lisa and the Organizing Team

---
Lisa M Fernandes
Permaculture Institute of the Northeast
Telephone:  207-370-7697

Please note that I do not get to my computer every day (almost never during teaching weekends or on Mondays and Wednesdays), since much of my work keeps me in the field teaching, growing, homesteading, etc.  I look forward to responding to you as soon as possible.  Please know that I am doing my best to reply to the very large volume of incoming communications I am now receiving (via phone, email, text, social media, etc.) while trying to maintain self and family balance.

  • Register for the Northeast Permaculture Convergence, Michael Burns, 06/18/2014