fingerlakespermaculture - Grand Opening of Ithaca Permaculture Park, Mon June 2, 12-2 pm

  • From: "Chrys B. Gardener" <cab69 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: "Fingerlakes Permaculture List (fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org) (fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org)" <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Grand Opening of Ithaca Permaculture Park, Mon June 2, 12-2 pm
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 18:24:21 +0000

RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONY WITH MAYOR SVANTE AT ITHACA PERMACULTURE PARK

WHERE: CONLEY PARK, BETWEEN SCIENCENTER AND NEIGHBORHOOD PRIDE

WHEN: MONDAY, JUNE 2ND, 12-2 pm

The Ithaca Permaculture Park is a public edible landscaping and permaculture demonstration project in the Northside/Fall Creek area. On Monday June 2 there will be a grand opening event at the park. Ithaca Mayor Svante Myrick will be there to introduce the park, cut the ribbon on our new sign, and plant a paw-paw tree. There will also be refreshments and tours of our new plantings. The Permaculture Park is a project of Cornell Cooperative Extension and neighborhood volunteers.

Chrys Gardener
Commercial/Community Horticulture Educator
Cornell Cooperative Extension - Tompkins County
615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca NY 14850
(607)272-2292, extension 241
www.ccetompkins.org

  • Grand Opening of Ithaca Permaculture Park, Mon June 2, 12-2 pm, Chrys B. Gardener, 05/27/2014