fingerlakespermaculture - Permaculture for home-grown culture & economy (video)

  • From: Michael Burns <michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Permaculture for home-grown culture & economy (video)
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 13:15:09 -0400

In this short video, Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute graduate Mark Roland
introduces his online publication and describes the influence the
Permaculture Design Certificate course had in his efforts to regenerate his
local economy.

Read more at: http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/?p=2622

From Wigwam: A Home Economy Journal:

"The much ballyhooed industrial, globalized economy is experiencing a few
difficulties. As it contracts, it makes sense to expand our home economies.
We use ‘home’ to mean a household, a city or town, and the Hudson Valley
region. Wigwam will tell the stories of how this home economy expansion is
happening, and give you ideas and inspiration, so that you can make it
happen, too... "

" ...In addition to home-ec related content, Wigwam offers regular coverage
of issues that affect place making, such as city planning, zoning laws,
transportation, new businesses, and new development. We also look at the
people and organizations taking steps to nurture home economies."

Read more about the Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute's alumni, review our
programs, and watch our short videos at:
http://FingerLakesPermaculture.org

###

  • Permaculture for home-grown culture & economy (video), Michael Burns, 05/21/2014