fingerlakespermaculture - Permaculture Design Course with FLPCI: Early Bird Discount Deadline is May 1

  • From: Michael Burns <Michael AT FingerLakesPermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Permaculture Design Course with FLPCI: Early Bird Discount Deadline is May 1
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 09:40:11 -0400

image/jpg

The Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute invites you to our annual
Permaculture Design Certificate course.

Join us this summer (July 25 - August 10, 2014) at our off-grid permaculture
learning community in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of New York.

Deliver your full payment by May 1st and earn a $200 discount off our full
tuition.

Immerse yourself in 15 days of instruction by qualified, practicing
permaculture teachers at real permaculture sites.

• Read more at: http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/?page_id=954
• Watch videos about our programs at:
http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/?tag=video
• Follow our blog at: http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/?page_id=861
• We are also found on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/FingerLakesPermaculture

  • Permaculture Design Course with FLPCI: Early Bird Discount Deadline is May 1, Michael Burns, 04/15/2014