fingerlakespermaculture - Article in Cornell Chronicle, school food grown locally

  • From: Woods Earth <woodsearthclass AT gmail.com>
  • To: sustainable_tompkins-l AT list.cornell.edu, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Article in Cornell Chronicle, school food grown locally
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:54:35 -0400

Hi all,

Check out this article in the Cornell Chronicle - "Wood's Earth Digs Deep to Bring Local Food to Schools."

If you're interested in supporting our program, please consider donating to our Food for Thought Challenge fundraising campaign by clicking here. We are over one-third of the way to our goal. Only 3 days left!

Or, find out more about gardening with us this season on our website.

Happy emerging springtime everyone!

--
Audrey Baker
Program Director

www.woodsearth.com
607-592-2902

Wood's Earth Living Classroom
Project of the Center for Transformative Action, 501(c)(3)

  • Article in Cornell Chronicle, school food grown locally, Woods Earth, 03/15/2013