fingerlakespermaculture - Wood's Earth community garden plots - 10% discount through March 1

  • From: Woods Earth <woodsearthclass AT gmail.com>
  • To: Woods Earth <woodsearthclass AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Wood's Earth community garden plots - 10% discount through March 1
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 13:22:47 -0500

Please share with your lists. Apologies for any cross-listings.

For one more week, a 10% discount is available to purchase a plot of any size at Wood's Earth

~

Wood's Earth community garden plots are available for 2013!

Join our cooperative community of gardeners. See below for included benefits.
10% discount on plots of all sizes before March 1!
[Plots of 1,000 square feet or more qualify for a 20% discount at all times]

Click here to to purchase a plot with a secure online payment , or to set up an online payment plan.
Don't want to pay online? No problem. We accept all forms of payment.
Subsidized plots are also available. Just talk to us.

When you rent a plot, you help our nonprofit organization purchase program supplies to grow school food with local youth groups
& expand collaborative farm-to-school programs in our region.

Visit www.woodsearth.com for more information on the community gardens and our other nonprofit programs.

People of all ages and levels of experience are welcome and supported.

~
  • Choose your plot size.
  • Drip irrigation makes it easy and efficient to water your plants.
  • The perimeter deer fence means you don’t have to buy or install fencing.
  • A variety of soil amendments are on-site.
  • Tools, wheelbarrows, books and other resources are available in the shed.
  • Gardeners can use the cold-frame greenhouse or start mushroom logs by the pond.
  • The site is conveniently located, but tucked away with great views and easy access to state parks.
  • Education is offered for all ages, and gardeners offer specialty workshops.
  • All proceeds support our unique nonprofit farm-to-school programs. Find out more here.

    Want to support our farm-to-school programs but don't want to grow your own food?
    Click here to make a secure online donation to our Food for Thought Challenge fundraising campaign.
    Or, ask to be added to our volunteer list!

--
Audrey Baker
Program Director

www.woodsearth.com
607-592-2902

Wood's Earth Living Classroom
Project of the Center for Transformative Action, 501(c)(3)

  • Wood's Earth community garden plots - 10% discount through March 1, Woods Earth, 02/20/2013