fingerlakespermaculture - Feb 23: Share Your Stuff at the Winter Swap!

  • From: Shira Golding <shiragolding AT gmail.com>
  • To: sharetompkins AT lists.aktivix.org, Sustainability in Tompkins County <sustainable_tompkins-l AT list.cornell.edu>, fcna-ithaca digest subscribers <fcna-ithaca AT googlegroups.com>, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: mel casano <lostlenore_80 AT yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Feb 23: Share Your Stuff at the Winter Swap!
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 11:28:07 -0500

Post Holiday Winter Swap at Mel’s!

Saturday, February 23, 10am-3pm
Mel’s Place
505 Cliff Street
Ithaca, NY 14850

It’s that time of year when we all look around and realize that we’ve amassed a lot of, well, stuff. It could be from holidays, winter crafting, or just holding onto things. Here’s your chance to trade, barter, and/or give away! Get rid of that second blender that Aunt June gave you and maybe pick up a new pair of socks!

This swap will be held at Mel Casano’s house, in the basement (the concrete floor is more forgiving to tracked-in snow). Park at the Incodema parking lot and come through the back door. There will be a few tables for people to set up their stuff, but more would probably be helpful, if you happen to have one that’s easy to transport.

Remember: Sunday, Feb 24 is the Seed Swap at Cooperative Extension! It’s a SWAP-A-GANZA.

Learn more about what happens at our swaps, and brush up on your swapping skills:

Share Tompkins helps folks share and trade goods and services in Tompkins County, NY.

  • Feb 23: Share Your Stuff at the Winter Swap!, Shira Golding, 02/06/2013