fingerlakespermaculture - Design (y)our future! Community Training in Ecological Design: Syracuse & Norwich NY

  • From: "Michael G. Burns" <michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Design (y)our future! Community Training in Ecological Design: Syracuse & Norwich NY
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 16:37:00 -0500

The Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute
presents two(!)

Community Trainings in Ecological Design

February through April, 2013
in
Syracuse and Norwich, NY
What if we could redesign our neighborhood?

Do you want more edible plants in your backyard?

Is your farm missing income opportunities?

Where do I build the house?
How do I build healthy garden soil?

I have a great idea, but where do I begin?

Learn how to ask and answer the questions that arise when designing sustainable systems. Using ecological and permaculture principles, learn how plan, assess and design your land, home or community to become more efficient, resilient and productive. Create a design of your own land, home, or community project to solve problems and meet human and environmental priorities.

The courses are affordable ($200 – 400) and paced across three months to adapt to the working schedule of many students.

Michael Burns & Steve Gabriel will teach FLPCI’s most popular course with our cosponsors the Alchemical Nursery (Syracuse) and Cornell Cooperative Extension of Chenango County (Norwich.)

Read more at: http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/?page_id=1780

###

  • Design (y)our future! Community Training in Ecological Design: Syracuse & Norwich NY, Michael G. Burns, 12/07/2012