fingerlakespermaculture - Oct 28 Yard or Barter Sale

  • From: Shira Golding <shiragolding AT gmail.com>
  • To: Sustainability in Tompkins County <sustainable_tompkins-l AT list.cornell.edu>, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org, TC-HSC-L AT cornell.edu
  • Cc: McKenzie Jones-Rounds <grasswriter AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Oct 28 Yard or Barter Sale
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:25:18 -0400

From McKenzie Jones-Rounds...

We're planning a move in the spring and looking to seriously downsize. Lucky for you, we have tons of nice stuff to get rid of!

Come to our Yard or Barter Swap Sale
Sun Oct 28, 2-5 pm
713 N Cayuga St
Ithaca, NY

RSVP on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/451135404936574

Some things you can expect us to be giving away or selling:
Various household knick knacks
Clothes (adult and children)
Toys
Electronics
Furniture (either now or when we move - claim it now!)
Magazines and other publications

Some things we would like to get from trades:
Energy efficient appliances
Medicine cabinet
Bunk beds
High quality wooden bookshelves and/or someone to make built-in shelves

Until then, a few things to keep in mind:

1. Please post your haves and wants for all to see. Feel free to bring snacks or drinks to share. Heck, bring your instruments, too, and we'll turn it into a party!
2. As always, please be prepared to take your leftovers home with you. Don't bring junk and only take what you need.
3. For the ease of cleaning up and keeping our own things organized, we'd like to keep the event outside in our yard. If the weather is awful, we'll schedule a rain date.
4. For info about where we'll be moving, check out the Aurora Pocket Neighborhood at www.newearthliving.net.

Thanks and hope to see you there, for barter or worse!!!
McKenzie
grasswriter AT gmail.com

Share Tompkins helps folks share and trade goods and services in Tompkins County, NY.
http://sharetompkins.wordpress.com

  • Oct 28 Yard or Barter Sale, Shira Golding, 10/18/2012