fingerlakespermaculture - Re: Ithaca corn crop mob (now!) for public school cafeterias

  • From: Lanceand Audrey <woodsearthclass AT gmail.com>
  • To: michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org
  • Cc: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Ithaca corn crop mob (now!) for public school cafeterias
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:34:21 -0400

Thanks! Corn mob details:

Hi all,

PLEASE...
- Carpool if you can, folks!
- Bring BAGS & BOXES!
- Bring WATER.
- Bring SNACKS if you want them.
- Take home some corn if you please :)

TIMES:
Tuesday & Wednesday, 5pm-Dark:
Meet at the entrance to Early Bird Farm at 5pm on Tuesday and/or Wednesday. We'll be there both days. If you can't make it until later, that's fine, there will be a sign directing you to the field.

DIRECTIONS:
Early Bird Farm is on Rt. 13, South of the City of Ithaca. Simply go South on Rt. 13 from town, and keep heading out past all the stores, past the Ithaca Beer Company, and finally you will see the Early Bird Farm sign on your RIGHT. There is a decent amount of parking. We will be gleaning a field that's just up Calkins Road.

Call if you have trouble. My number is below.

Audrey
607-592-2902