fingerlakespermaculture - Fwd: Short writeup about accommodations

  • From: Karryn Olson-Ramanujan <kolson AT ecovillage.ithaca.ny.us>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Fwd: Short writeup about accommodations
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 17:59:16 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Karryn Olson-Ramanujan <karrynolson AT gmail.com>
Date: July 13, 2012 7:09:51 AM EDT
To: Karryn Olson-Ramanujan <kolson AT ecovillage.ithaca.ny.us>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Paul <john.paul.learn AT gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Subject: Short writeup about accommodations
To: Karryn Olson-Ramanujan <karrynolson AT gmail.com>, Karryn Olson-Ramanujan <karryn AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>

Hi Karryn,
I hope this is good and that I haven't forgotten anything!

My name is John Paul and I am looking for a room to rent in the Ithaca area.  I am 33 years old, clean, organized, respectful, and quiet.  I am passionate about food and agriculture, have worked as a chef crafting locally-driven seasonal cuisine, an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Counselor, a social justice and environmental activist, a yoga & meditation teacher for senior centers, and a naturalist/environmentalist wearing many hats over the past few years.

While in Ithaca, I will be supporting the Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute during their annual Permaculture Design Certification course starting July 25th.  My intention is to look find living accommodations starting on July 25th (or preferably before) until August 12th (and preferably beyond that).  After the course completes, I have the intention of seeing if I can further integrate within the community and continue to stay for a longer length of time.  At this time, I am actively exploring and open to options in the area beyond the length of the course.

I am looking for a private room in an area close to Ithaca or Alpine in a safe neighborhood with respectful, peaceful, clean, and communicative housemate(s).  A clean kitchen and bathroom which I would be able to use regularly as well are necessities for the accommodations I seek.  Bonuses would be some type of outdoors area for recreational use such as a backyard or garden.

I am open to exchange based negotiations for compensation.  I also have a budget of between $400-$500 monthly should the right opportunity present itself, as well.  Please accept my invitation to contact me on my Cellphone at 718-619-5051 or via email at john.paul.learn AT gmail.com if you believe we have have a mutual vision or interest.

Thank you so much for your time and effort.  It is sincerely appreciated.

--
John Paul

  • Fwd: Short writeup about accommodations, Karryn Olson-Ramanujan, 07/13/2012