fingerlakespermaculture - Edible Mushroom Inoculation for Backyard Growers and Gardeners - Rochester, NY - Sunday, 5/13

  • From: "patty love/Barefoot Permaculture" <patty AT barefootpermaculture.com>
  • To: <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Edible Mushroom Inoculation for Backyard Growers and Gardeners - Rochester, NY - Sunday, 5/13
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 19:40:54 -0400

We have a few spaces left in this class.  Please contact me by Wed, 5/2, if you’d like to join us and haven’t yet registered.

Edible Mushroom Inoculation for Backyard Growers and Gardeners

Sunday, May 13, 2012 time 10-4 $60-100 sliding scale includes one inoculated mushroom log

Join us for this hands-on workshop with guest teacher, Steve Gabriel, an ecologist, mushroom farmer, and teacher at the Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute.  In the morning, we will focus on cultivation of common mushrooms (shiitake, oyster, stropharia, lions mane).  The afternoon focus is on a discussion of the role mushrooms play in permaculture systems and how functional interconnection of mushrooms can support healthy gardens, farms, and forests.

Class size will be limited to 12 participants.  Payment in full is required to reserve your spot.  Carpooling is always encouraged.  Because this workshop is held at a private residence, full location details (including address) will be provided upon registration and payment.

To register: Send a check payable to Rochester Permaculture Center, PO Box 18212, Rochester, NY 14618 along with (1) your name, (2) your mailing address, (3) your email address, and (4) phone number. Additionally, please send a quick email to patty AT barefootpermaculture.com letting me know to expect you.

Warmly,

patty love, MALS, PDC

Barefoot Edible Landscape & Permaculture - owner

patty AT barefootpermaculture.com

www.barefootpermaculture.com

Rochester Permaculture Center -
Program Director

www.rochesterpermaculturecenter.org

patty AT barefootpermaculture.com

http://www.meetup.com/RochesterPermaculture/

  • Edible Mushroom Inoculation for Backyard Growers and Gardeners - Rochester, NY - Sunday, 5/13, patty love/Barefoot Permaculture, 04/29/2012