fingerlakespermaculture - Please support the future of fuel today

  • From: McKenzie Jones-Rounds <grasswriter AT gmail.com>
  • To: Sustainable Tompkins listserv <sustainable_tompkins-l AT list.cornell.edu>, Share Tompkins listserv <sharetompkins AT lists.aktivix.org>, Fall Creek listserv <fcna-ithaca AT googlegroups.com>, Finger Lakes Permaculture listserv <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Please support the future of fuel today
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:56:23 -0500

Hello friends and neighbors,

My apologies if you've received this more than once!

As you may know, Ithaca Biodiesel Cooperative is in the midst of some very exciting plans. As part of our March Membership Drive and general revitalization efforts we are hoping to raise a rather significant amount of money. If we can get at least $100,000 in gifts from our community then we'll be able to provide you with a local, sustainable, and certified fuel that can be used in diesel engines, home heating oil furnaces, diesel tractors, and diesel generators. Even if you think that biodiesel doesn't apply to you, your contribution to our start-up campaign will enable us to work towards making an energy secure future for all of us.

Wether or not you plan to become a member of Ithaca Biodiesel Cooperative, please consider giving us a gift and sharing our message with your networks. For individuals or organizations interested in making large donations, please do not hesitate to contact us about different levels of sponsorship. The more funds we are able to raise now, the sooner our pumps will open!

Please visit us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Swidjit to stay updated on our events and progress.

Thank you for your support,
McKenzie

--
McKenzie Jones-Rounds
Director of Planning, Operations, and Design