fingerlakespermaculture - FLPCI presents 10th Permaculture Design Certificate course

  • From: "Michael Burns" <michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: FLPCI presents 10th Permaculture Design Certificate course
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 19:47:08 -0500

The Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute

presents:

PERMACULTURE DESIGN CERTIFICATE COURSE #10

July 27 through August 12, 2012

in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of New York

JOIN A LEARNING COMMUNITY
Learn the permaculture design process during 15 engaging days in an off-grid
learning community. Since 2005, we have been training people of all
backgrounds, ages, experience and skill levels to design using natural
patterns based on ecological principles. Students bring a mix of skills and
experience that our teachers draw out to enrich the course for all
participants. Our graduates leave ready to design and create with a new
network of colleagues and friends to inspire and assist.

LEARN FROM EXPERIENCED STAFF
Steve Gabriel, Karryn Olson Ramanujan, Rafter Sass Ferguson, and Michael Burns
each offer years of practical knowledge gained through work on nationally
renowned projects, consulting with clients, and in their own communities.
Collectively they have taught thousands of hours of permaculture design
courses.

ENJOY A QUALITY CURRICULUM
Our teachers design, coordinate and innovate their teaching every year to
deliver the traditional permaculture curriculum and include new ideas and
strategies developed by practitioners in northeastern North America. Design
skills are taught through hands-on and experiential activities developed over
seven years of the Institute's courses.

$1200 tuition includes prepared meals and camping.

Register and pay in full by May 1 and save $200.

Work trade options for reducing tuition available. See our website for
details.

Class size is limited. Learn more about the course and register at:

http://FingerLakesPermaculture.org
info AT fingerlakespermaculture.org
607-527-0607

###

  • FLPCI presents 10th Permaculture Design Certificate course, Michael Burns, 01/29/2012