fingerlakespermaculture - Green Job Posting- Finger Lakes ReUse

  • From: "Michael Burns" <michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Green Job Posting- Finger Lakes ReUse
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 20:39:53 -0500

From: "Erich Kruger" <Erich AT fingerlakesreuse.org>

For those with carpentry experience looking for a permanent, year-round stable
work environment. Consideration may be given to applicants who are interested
in the position on an hourly basis.

*Deconstruction Crew Member*

Finger Lakes ReUse, Inc. is seeking a full-time, outstanding person to join
our Deconstruction crew for our Deconstruction Services program. Must be a
friendly, enthusiastic, hard working applicant who likes working with people
and enjoys working outside. Tasks will vary between on-site building
deconstruction work, material handling and processing and donation pick-ups
and deliveries. A valid, clean NYS Driver’s License is required and five
years experience in the building trades is required. A good attitude and the
ability to multi-task are essential. This is a great opportunity for an
individual with an understanding or interest in environmentally beneficial
building practices. Commitment to sustainable practices and green building
principles is essential. We invite you to learn more about our deconstruction
program by visiting: www.fingerlakesreuse.org

Compensation:
This is a full-time position. Start date January 23, 2011 or until filled.
Health benefits included, starting salary based upon experience. Finger Lakes
ReUse is a Tompkins County Living Wage Employer and an Equal Opportunity
Employer.

Finger Lakes ReUse offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits,
flexible work policies, and a collaborative work environment. We also provide
professional development opportunities and promote from within. As a result,
you will find a culture that supports and inspires both professional and
personal development.

Please send letter of interest and resume to: louise AT fingerlakesreuse.org or
mail to Finger Lakes ReUse, Inc., 2255 N. Triphammer Rd., Ithaca, NY 14850.

--
Erich Kruger

Deconstruction Program Coordinator
Finger Lakes ReUse, Inc.
2255 N. Triphammer Rd. (Triphammer Marketplace)
Ithaca, NY 14850
(607) 257-9699 office
www.fingerlakesreuse.org

Enhancing Community, Economy, & Environment through ReUse

  • Green Job Posting- Finger Lakes ReUse, Michael Burns, 01/03/2012