fingerlakespermaculture - Need assistance in fall garden clean up

  • From: Joan Victoria <upstatejoan AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Need assistance in fall garden clean up
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:12:10 -0400

Greetings,

I am looking for around 4 hours of garden clean up help. I am a
senior with surgery scheduled the middle of the month and am not able
to do the usual garden clean up. In fact, none of my planting got
done this year do to health issues and now my two raised beds (five
sided - five feet across), the blueberry patch - 5' X 5' need a good
clean up so the weeds will be kept at bay when next spring comes and
hopefully I will be up to gardening again. I had hoped to get a
strawberry bed started but that did not happen either.

If anyone had @4 hours to spare before the next snow comes, I would be
much appreciative. I can pay - not much on a fixed income, but I
don't expect to get help for free.

Thanks in advance.
Joan aka upstate Joan

Newfield, NY