fingerlakespermaculture - Friday: Really Really Free Market at the Congo Square Market

  • From: Shira Golding <shiragolding AT gmail.com>
  • To: sharetompkins AT lists.aktivix.org, Sustainability in Tompkins County <sustainable_tompkins-l AT list.cornell.edu>, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org, TC-HSC-L AT cornell.edu
  • Subject: Friday: Really Really Free Market at the Congo Square Market
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:26:30 -0400

Share Tompkins’ fourth Really Really Free Market is part of the Congo Square Market! Food, books, electronics, clothes – EVERYTHING in the RRFM area is free. Bring what you can, take what you need. The more we can provide for one another locally, the closer we are to sustainability!

Friday, July 22, 5-8pm

Southside Community Center
305 S. Plain St, Ithaca, NY

RSVP on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=185686764824223#

There will be a DJ spinning Latin music & Salsa lessons by Philippe! Come on down and get your salsa on.

Guidelines:
- Please bring items that are in good condition - no junk.
- Please plan on taking back home with you any stuff you bring that is not picked up by others.

This event is hosted and co-presented by Southside Community Center. Our partner is Significant Elements, which is celebrating its 20th Anniversary on the 22nd and 23rd with a Mega Free Friday and additional events. Stop by their store at 212 Center Street before the RRFM on Friday for even more free stuff!

Share Tompkins:
http://sharetompkins.wordp​ress.com

Congo Square Market:
http://ccetompkins.org/com​munity/whole-community-pro​ject/congo- square-market

Significant Elements' 20th Anniversary Fair:
http://www.historicithaca.​org/significant-elements-2​0th- anniversary-fair-july-​22-23

For more information contact:
Shira Golding
shiragolding AT gmail.com
607-821-0654
http://www.shirari.com

  • Friday: Really Really Free Market at the Congo Square Market, Shira Golding, 07/21/2011