fingerlakespermaculture - May Permaculture and Edible Forest Garden Events, Workshops, and Classes - Rochester, NY

  • From: "patty love/Barefoot Permaculture" <patty AT barefootpermaculture.com>
  • To: <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: May Permaculture and Edible Forest Garden Events, Workshops, and Classes - Rochester, NY
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 17:54:25 -0400

We have a few spaces left in each of the 3 workshops below:

Workshop – Sunday, May 15th
http://barefootpermaculture.com/coming-events/crowfield

Sacred Herb Garden Construction and Introduction to Permaculture:  Join us for this hands-on workshop where we will build a sacred herb garden for the cook shack at Sanctuary at Crowfield by combining Native American sacred geometry with permaculture principles.  We’ll review the ethics and principles of permaculture along with a few techniques as we build and plant a beautiful and functional herb garden.  We’ll also talk about the spiritual and practical aspects of various garden designs.  (Limit of 20 participants)