fingerlakespermaculture - Permaculture Potluck 5/15, Mecklenburg

  • From: Joey Gates <joeydianag AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Joey Gates <croweaver AT yahoo.com>, lisa AT upstateenergysolutions.com
  • Subject: Permaculture Potluck 5/15, Mecklenburg
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:37:23 -0400

Hi everyone and Happy Spring!

In celebration of the new growing season Crow and I would like to welcome you to our home on Sunday, May 15th for a potluck, starting at 3:30pm.  In addition to a dish to share, feel free to bring lawn chairs, seeds or extra plants to swap, ideas and stories.  As we also love music, we welcome folks to bring instruments should you want to jam.

Our address is 6045 Maple Ave in Mecklenburg and # is 387-7799.  Not required, but if you want to let me know you are coming and what you will bring to eat, that would be helpful.

See you then,
Joey

  • Permaculture Potluck 5/15, Mecklenburg, Joey Gates, 04/27/2011