fingerlakespermaculture - Public Geothermal Dig tomorrow Dec. 2, Groton NY

  • From: burns <michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: upstatenypermaculture AT googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Public Geothermal Dig tomorrow Dec. 2, Groton NY
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:12:19 -0500

From: Gay Nicholson <gaynicholson AT gmail.com>

Gleason Geothermal is having a geothermal system dig and installation that is open to the public! Come and see what we do here at Gleason on a residential dig. You can get up close and personal with us and ask us any questions about the entire geothermal installation process. The dig will be filmed by Ithaca's local public broadcasting channel for a feature on an upcoming TV show. Also, there will be an informational/educational booth set up on site. Tell your friends, family, and colleagues about this unique opportunity to see a live geothermal dig. Coffee and granola bars will be served.

This dig will take place on Thursday December 2nd at 932 Auburn Rd. Groton, NY 13073. Feel free to show up anytime after 8:45AM. If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me.

We hope to see you out there!

Sincerely,

Eric Johnston
Marketing Rep Gleason Geothermal
eric AT gleasonheating.com
(607) 621-9382

http://flxpermaculture.net

  • Public Geothermal Dig tomorrow Dec. 2, Groton NY, burns, 12/01/2010