fingerlakespermaculture - Are chiggers in NY's Finger Lakes & Southern Tier regions?

  • From: "Michael Burns" <michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Are chiggers in NY's Finger Lakes & Southern Tier regions?
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:10:41 -0400

------------------------------ Original Message ------------------------------
Subject: [northeasternpermaculture] chiggers
From: "Erik Hoffner" <ehoffner AT yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, October 27, 2010 11:04 am
To: "Northeast Permaculture" <northeasternpermaculture AT lists.riseup.net>

Can anyone in southern NYS verify what I heard on a podcast today? A reliable
source with a home in Ithaca says that she now has chiggers on her land, that
odious pest worse than ticks so long relegated to the southern US. Climate
change?

Or maybe she's confused.

Erik

--

The fine art of photography: www.erikhoffner.com

--.
http://FLXpermaculture.Net
--.
Can anyone in southern NYS verify what I heard on a podcast today? A reliable source with a home in Ithaca says that she now has chiggers on her land, that odious pest worse than ticks so long relegated to the southern US. Climate change?

Or maybe she's confused.

Erik

--

The fine art of photography: www.erikhoffner.com

  • Are chiggers in NY's Finger Lakes & Southern Tier regions?, Michael Burns, 10/27/2010