fingerlakespermaculture - 10/10: Sound & Music Swap at the Ithaca Sound Maze

  • From: Shira Golding <shiragolding AT gmail.com>
  • To: sharetompkins AT lists.aktivix.org, Sustainability in Tompkins County <sustainable_tompkins-l AT list.cornell.edu>, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org, TC-HSC-L AT cornell.edu, fcna-ithaca digest subscribers <fcna-ithaca AT googlegroups.com>, BuyLocalNY AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: 10/10: Sound & Music Swap at the Ithaca Sound Maze
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:35:15 -0400

Sound & Music Swap at the Ithaca Sound Maze
Sharing never sounded so good!

Sunday, October 10, 1- 4pm
Ithaca Sound Maze
Calkins Road, Ithaca, NY

RSVP on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=103701319694227

Our 12th Community Swap Meet is a very special sound and music themed event at the Ithaca Sound Maze. Sharing never sounded so good!

Bring instruments and gear (amps, cables, etc.) as well as CDs, tapes and anything music or sound related. There will be an area for bartering and another for give away stuff. You can post haves and wants to the Wall of this event or to the Share Tompkins email list (see below).

While you're at the swap, you can explore the a-MAIZE-ing ;) Ithaca Sound Maze, a corn maze packed with interactive sound installations made mostly out of found and recycled materials that you can discover and play. It's usually $5 to visit the maze, but the organizers are offering a special $3 entrance fee during our event.

Please plan on taking stuff that isn't scooped up back home with you. While our volunteers will arrange for left-overs to be donated, it makes our lives much easier if there aren't a lot of items to haul.

Carpooling is encouraged - let us know if you need help finding a ride!

Join our email list: