corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Attendees of the CBA Meeting coming up next week

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • To: biblical-studies <biblical-studies AT yahoogroups.com>, crosstalk2 AT yahoogroups.com, Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Attendees of the CBA Meeting coming up next week
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 19:53:13 -0400

In previous emails the time and place for our informal "Listers gathering" has been announced. This is a reminder and an update concerning the location of the get together.

Saturday at 5 pm we will meet at the entrance of the book display. Note- though- that the book exhibit has been relocated. The host institution website now says

"The book display room will be in a large, secure common space on the lower level of Benson Center, just below the Market Square cafeteria (moved from the original, smaller site in Sobrato Hall). Use the Campus Map link to the left to locate Benson, and the Directions to Campus link to the left for parking information."

(the links mentioned are available here: http://www-relg-studies.scu.edu/cba/publishers.html

Scroll down to #3).

Best and looking forward to seeing you there!

--
Jim West, ThD

  • [Corpus-Paul] Attendees of the CBA Meeting coming up next week, Jim West, 07/27/2007