corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] CBA

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • To: biblical-studies <biblical-studies AT yahoogroups.com>, ane-2 AT yahoogroups.com, crosstalk2 AT yahoogroups.com, Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] CBA
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:52:12 -0400

I hope this little intrusion into the quietude and solitude of your holiday week won't come as too troublesome. But, in about a month the Catholic Biblical Association meets at the University of Santa Clara and I wonder if other list persons besides myself will be attending?

If so, perhaps we could arrange a moment (as is the custom at the SBL) to 'meet and greet' at the book exhibit hall.

If others are attending I would be happy to arrange time and place.

Thanks and enjoy your holiday!

Jim

--
Jim West, ThD