corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Audio-Visual Library

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Ian E. Rock" <ianerock AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Audio-Visual Library
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 02:30:50 -0800 (PST)

Dear Listers:
We are in the process of approaching a benefactor to
provide funding for an audio-visual library for our
seminary. You can read a history of our College at
http://www.codrington.org/history.html. In addition
to undergraduate and postgraduate degrees for
ordinands and the laity, we offer a diploma in
theology on an ecumenical basis. We are at present
putting together the proposal, and have already
included DVD selections from the Discovery Channel
Religious category. We would like your
recommendations for other DVD, VHS (NTSC), of Audio
Cassette productions that would be suitable. You may
reply off-line to ianerock AT yahoo.com.

Thanks for your help.

The Rev. Ian E. Rock
Lecturer - New Testament Studies
Codrington College